Παρασκευή 10 Οκτωβρίου 2008

For my two Italian friends!

Tati and me at the bride's house

In the first weekend of October I visited Cyprus for the wedding of two very close friends of ours. Petros and Eleni. Going to a wedding in Cyprus is not as simple as it sounds. It is almost a whole day event. But really magical...
The truth is that I haven’t seen anything from Cyprus because we were too busy with the wedding things, but we had a wonderful time... But during these three days I didn’t only gain some great memories, but I also gained two great friends... Tatiana and Gerardo. Italians. Tatiana is from Gallipoli and Gerardo is a typical Napolitano guy! Tatiana and Gerardo are the kind of people that you feel blessed to meet, even once in your life. Anyway, I feel that way.
I couldn’t believe that in my 32 years I would find a friend like Tatiana. From the first moment we talked there was an unbelievable chemistry between us. In these three days we talked about everything. About things that I only my very close friends know...

Tati and Gerardo got married on May. So we were both “just married” couples. Tati and I had the same feelings, the same thoughts, the same dreams and the same fears. It was like I was talking to my self...
Tati is an extremely sweet girl. A simple girl. Her heart is full of love. And she is willing to spread love... She is definitely a giving person. She is a compassionate woman. She is happy when you are happy, she is sad when you are feeling sad. But she would do everything to make you feel better. She has lots of positive energy and a great philosophy about life.
Tati has a wonderful voice, such as wonderful soul. A wonderful soul that comes out every time she sings. She is a chemist but she also studied music. And she did the unspeakable: She wrote a song (both lyrics and music) for Gerardo and sang it at their wedding...
A few hours before we left the hotel, she took me and my husband and she sit at the hotel’s piano. She played and sang for us her song. Just for us. The feeling was so strong that I couldn’t hold my tears... Love was all around...

I feel so sad that I didn’t have the chance to talk with Gerardo because he doesn’t speak English and I don’t speak Italian. But from his smile I could clearly see that he is a wonderful person with a child’s heart.
I consider my self lucky to have met Tati and Gerardo. My two new Italian friends.
And I wish from the bottom of my heart, to have everything they dreamed of... Because they worth it. And all their life to be just like Tati's song: Full of love...

Gerardo and Tati with our beautiful bride

Ciao i miei amici speciali!

This video is especially dedicated to Gerardo! I know that it will make him laugh!

4 σχόλια:

spy είπε...

GIA SOY MILENA K MYTHOS!EYXOMAI NA PERNATE KALA K NA ZHTE THN KATHE SAS STHGMH!!!!! FILIA POLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanataki είπε...

oh my god!

i just had a marvelous english practice

thanks Milena sweetheart!

Μιλ1 είπε...

Σ' ευχαριστούμε πολύ πολύ Spy!!!!
Φιλιά!!!

Μιλ1 είπε...

Kanataki dear...
It was my pleasure!
Maybe we can have some tea sometime...
(Lovely!)